Chicken And Artichoke BakeBy Not available On Oct 13, 2020
Cooking Chicken and artichoke bake step by step details? If you are looking cooking tips for Chicken and artichoke bake you've come to the right place. We have how to make, information, instruction, ingredients and including image, and video detail.
Lemon and artichokes accompany this easy, roast chicken dinner.
All you have to do is throw all your ingredients of Chicken And Artichoke Bake
- 1 lemon, halved
- 2 globe artichokes
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 6kg Coles RSPCA Approved Whole Chicken, cut into 8 pieces
- 2 large red washed potatoes, cut into 3cm pieces
- 1 red onion, cut into wedges
- 2 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 4 large ripe field tomatoes, chopped
- 1 cup salt-reduced chicken stock
- 1/2 cup dry white wine
- 1/4 cup oregano sprigs, plus extra leaves, to serve
The instruction how to make Chicken And Artichoke Bake
- Preheat oven to 200C or 180C (fan-forced). Squeeze 1 lemon half into a large bowl of cold water. Remove artichoke stems. Cut 3cm from the top of 1 artichoke. Rub cut sides with remaining lemon half. Peel and discard 2 layers of outer leaves until pale leaves are exposed. Use a teaspoon to scoop out and discard furry choke from the centre of the artichoke. Place in the lemon water. Repeat with remaining artichokes.
- Place the artichokes in a large saucepan and cover with cold water. Bring to the boil over high heat. Cook for 15 mins or until tender. Drain well. Cut into wedges.
- Meanwhile, heat the oil in a large flameproof ovenproof pan over high heat. Cook chicken, turning, for 6 mins or until brown all over. Transfer to a plate. Cook potato and onion in the pan, turning, for 5 mins or until golden. Return chicken to pan with garlic, tomato, artichoke, stock and wine. Bring to the boil. Remove from heat. Sprinkle with oregano sprigs.
- Bake for 30 mins or until chicken is cooked through and sauce thickens slightly. Top with extra oregano leaves.
Nutritions of Chicken And Artichoke Bake