Pork, Beetroot And Orange SaladBy Kate Murdoch On Nov 20, 2020
Cooking Pork, beetroot and orange salad step by step details? If you are looking cooking tips for Pork, beetroot and orange salad you've come to the right place. We have how to make, information, instruction, ingredients and including image, and video detail.
All you have to do is throw all your ingredients of Pork, Beetroot And Orange Salad
- 2 x 350g pork fillets, trimmed and halved
- salt and pepper
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 small garlic clove, crushed
- 3 teaspoons sherry vinegar
- 400g can whole baby beets, drained and halved
- 2 oranges, sliced
- 75g baby spinach leaves, to serve
The instruction how to make Pork, Beetroot And Orange Salad
- Preheat oven to 200u00b0C. Line a baking tray with non-stick baking paper.
- Spray a large non-stick frying pan with oil spray and place over high heat. Sprinkle the pork with salt and pepper. Cook the pork in batches for 4-5 minutes, turning regularly until golden brown.
- Place pork on lined tray and bake for 8-10 minutes or until cooked to your liking. Remove from the oven, cover and keep warm.
- Meanwhile, return the pan to medium-low heat. Add the oil and garlic. Cook, stirring, for 2 minutes. Add the sherry vinegar, baby beets and salt and pepper to taste. Add the orange slices and cook for 1 minute or until warmed through.
- To serve, slice the pork. Divide spinach leaves among serving plates and top with a little beetroot and orange salad, and pork. Drizzle with a little of the pan juices and serve immediately.
Nutritions of Pork, Beetroot And Orange Salad
fatContent: 324.084 calories
saturatedFatContent: 11 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 2 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 13 grams carbohydrates
fibreContent: 13 grams sugar
cholesterolContent: 41 grams protein
sodiumContent: 166 milligrams cholesterol
Tags : dinner, main, lunch, side, spinach, orange, vinegar, beetroot, pork, pan fry, salad, pork salad, pork and beetroot salad, sweet pork recipe, pork recipe, kid friendly, winter, high protein, low carb, low sodium, low kilojoule, lower gi,
You may also like :
- Indian Lentil And Egg Curry Recipe
- Bacon Ranch Dress N Dip Sauce Recipe
- Tuna And Mixed Bean Salad With Lemon Dressing
- Blue Cheese With Crisp Vegetables And Crackers
- Middle Eastern Chickpea And Vegetable Salad
- Berry And Chocolate Scroll Cobbler
- Lamb Shank, Pumpkin And Fennel Scotch Broth
- Chicken And Chorizo Minestrone