Asian-style Chicken SaladBy Emma Braz On Nov 22, 2020
Cooking Asian-style chicken salad step by step details? If you are looking cooking tips for Asian-style chicken salad you've come to the right place. We have how to make, information, instruction, ingredients and including image, and video detail.
Transform barbecue chicken into a lively salad bursting with fresh Asian flavours.
All you have to do is throw all your ingredients of Asian-style Chicken Salad
- 320g (2 cups) shredded Roast Chicken
- 250g wombok (Chinese cabbage), shredded
- 4 shallots, trimmed, thinly sliced
- 1 carrot, coarsely grated
- 1 small red capsicum, halved, deseeded, thinly sliced
- 30g (1/2 cup) bean sprouts, trimmed
- 20g (1/2 cup) watercress sprigs
- 2 tablespoons rice vinegar
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon hoisin sauce
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 teaspoon sugar
The instruction how to make Asian-style Chicken Salad
- Combine the chicken, wombok, shallot, carrot, capsicum, bean sprouts and watercress in a large bowl.
- Combine the vinegar, soy sauce, hoisin sauce, oil and sugar in a small bowl. Add to the chicken mixture and toss to combine.
- Divide the salad among serving plates to serve.
Nutritions of Asian-style Chicken Salad
fatContent: 233.025 calories
saturatedFatContent: 15 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 3.5 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 10 grams carbohydrates
cholesterolContent: 15 grams protein