Turkey Gazpacho SaladBy Valli Little On Nov 19, 2020
Cooking Turkey gazpacho salad step by step details? If you are looking cooking tips for Turkey gazpacho salad you've come to the right place. We have how to make, information, instruction, ingredients and including image, and video detail.
All you have to do is throw all your ingredients of Turkey Gazpacho Salad
- 2/3 cup (200g) whole-egg mayonnaise
- 200ml creme fraiche or sour cream
- 4 tablespoons sundried tomato pesto
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 12 spring onions, sliced
- 1/3 cup chopped basil leaves
- 2 roasted capsicums, sliced (or 190g jar roasted capsicum strips, drained)
- 1 telegraph cucumber, peeled, seeds removed, chopped
- 250g cherry tomatoes, halved
- 2 cups croutons
- 800g leftover cooked turkey, shredded
- 100g kalamata olives
- 1 tablespoon chopped flat-leaf parsley leaves
The instruction how to make Turkey Gazpacho Salad
- Combine the mayonnaise, creme fraiche or sour cream, pesto, balsamic, garlic, spring onion and basil in a large bowl.
- Add half each of the chopped capsicum, cucumber, tomato and croutons. Season to taste with sea salt and freshly ground black pepper, then stir through the shredded turkey.
- Pile the salad into a serving dish, top with the remaining capsicum, cucumber, tomato and croutons, then garnish with olives and parsley.
Nutritions of Turkey Gazpacho Salad
You may also like :
- Turkey Stuffed Pumpkins
- Lighter Creamy Chicken And Pumpkin Bake Recipe
- Tuscan Lamb And Vegetable Bake
- Vegetable Crudite Plate
- Wholegrain Spaghetti With Green Vegetable Cacio E Pepe
- Cheese Tortellini With Veal, Porcini Ragu And Basilico Sauce
- Whole Grain Penne Rigate With Heirloom Tomatoes, Provolone Cheese And Pesto Alla Genovese
- Couscous-stuffed Apples With Honey Syrup