Super-crunchy Carrot SaladBy Katrina Woodman On Nov 18, 2020
Cooking Super-crunchy carrot salad step by step details? If you are looking cooking tips for Super-crunchy carrot salad you've come to the right place. We have how to make, information, instruction, ingredients and including image, and video detail.
Go crazy with carrots, we say! Peel them from top to tip to create crisp, colourful ribbons for tossing in salad.
All you have to do is throw all your ingredients of Super-crunchy Carrot Salad
- 3 peeled carrots, peeled into ribbons
- 2 large celery sticks, thinly sliced diagonally
- 2 spring onions (shallots), thinly sliced diagonally
- 1/3 cup fresh continental parsley leaves
- 45g (1/4 cup) blanched almonds, toasted, coarsely chopped
- 50g (1/4 cup) raisins
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon orange juice
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon honey
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
The instruction how to make Super-crunchy Carrot Salad
- To make the citrus dressing, combine the oil, orange juice, lemon juice, honey and mustard in a small bowl. Season. Whisk to combine.
- Place the carrot, celery, spring onion, parsley, almonds and raisins in a large bowl. Pour over citrus dressing. Toss to combine.
Nutritions of Super-crunchy Carrot Salad
fatContent: 187.615 calories
saturatedFatContent: 11 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 1 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 17 grams carbohydrates
fibreContent: 12.3 grams sugar
cholesterolContent: 4 grams protein
Tags : gluten free, healthy, easy, vegetarian, side, no cook, budget friendly, raisins, almonds, celery, carrot, salad, recipe for carrot salad, carrots, carrot salad, sides, side dish, budget, kid-friendly, gluten-free, salad d,