Thai Sausage And Noodle SaladBy Liz Macri On Nov 16, 2020
Cooking Thai sausage and noodle salad step by step details? If you are looking cooking tips for Thai sausage and noodle salad you've come to the right place. We have how to make, information, instruction, ingredients and including image, and video detail.
All you have to do is throw all your ingredients of Thai Sausage And Noodle Salad
- olive oil cooking spray
- 375g Thai-style sausages
- 125g dried rice vermicelli noodles
- 1/3 cup sweet chilli sauce
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 1 red capsicum, thinly sliced
- 1 large carrot, grated
- 1 Lebanese cucumber, halved lengthways, thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup fresh Thai basil leaves
- 1/3 cup fresh mint leaves, torn
- 50g mixed Asian salad leaves, roughly chopped
The instruction how to make Thai Sausage And Noodle Salad
- Spray a large frying pan with oil. Place over medium-high heat. Add sausages. Cook, turning, for 8 to 10 minutes until browned and cooked through. Transfer to a plate. Cool for 5 minutes. Thinly slice.
- Meanwhile, place noodles in a heatproof bowl. Cover with boiling water. Stand for 4 to 5 minutes or until tender. Using a fork, separate noodles. Drain. Rinse under cold water.
- Place sweet chilli sauce and lime juice in a screw-top jar. Season with salt and pepper. Secure lid. Shake to combine.
- Place noodles in a large bowl. Add sausage, capsicum, carrot, cucumber, basil, mint, salad leaves and sauce mixture. Toss to combine. Serve.
Nutritions of Thai Sausage And Noodle Salad
fatContent: 322.411 calories
saturatedFatContent: 9.2 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 3.1 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 41.6 grams carbohydrates
cholesterolContent: 16.6 grams protein
sodiumContent: 25 milligrams cholesterol