Avocado And Sweet Potato SaladBy Leanne Kitchen On Nov 19, 2020
Cooking Avocado and sweet potato salad step by step details? If you are looking cooking tips for Avocado and sweet potato salad you've come to the right place. We have how to make, information, instruction, ingredients and including image, and video detail.
Sweet potato salad gets a makeover with limeinfused oil, coriander and tangy mustard.
All you have to do is throw all your ingredients of Avocado And Sweet Potato Salad
- 1 egg yolk
- 2 1/2 teaspoons finely chopped fresh ginger
- 2 tablespoons white vinegar
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 250ml (1 cup) Caribbean lime infused avocado oil
- 700g sweet potatoes (kumara), peeled, cut into 5mm-thick slices
- 60ml (1/4 cup) olive oil
- 200g mixed salad leaves
- 2 ripe avocados, halved, stone removed, peeled, coarsely chopped
- 1 bunch fresh coriander, sprigs picked
The instruction how to make Avocado And Sweet Potato Salad
- Whisk the egg yolk, ginger, vinegar, mustard and sugar in a bowl. Add a little of the avocado oil and whisk until combined. Gradually add the remaining avocado oil, a few drops at a time, until the mixture is thick. Season with salt and pepper.
- Place the sweet potato in a bowl. Add the olive oil and toss to coat. Preheat a barbecue grill or chargrill on medium. Add the sweet potato to the grill and cook for 4 minutes each side or until tender and slightly charred. Set aside to cool.
- Arrange a layer of the salad leaves in a large serving bowl. Top with some of the sweet potato, avocado and coriander. Season with salt and pepper. Drizzle over a little of the dressing. Continue layering with the remaining salad leaves, sweet potato, avocado, coriander and dressing.
Nutritions of Avocado And Sweet Potato Salad
fatContent: 641.715 calories
saturatedFatContent: 62 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 9.5 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 19 grams carbohydrates
cholesterolContent: 4.5 grams protein
Tags : grill, barbecue, vegetarian, vegan, autumn, side, brown sugar, avocado, salad, sweet potatoes, mustard, vinegar, ginger, egg, kumara, salad recipe, side salad, side dish, sides, picnic, easy, simple, sweet potato,