Lettuce, Avocado And Mango SaladBy Vanessa Horton On Nov 18, 2020
Cooking Lettuce, avocado and mango salad step by step details? If you are looking cooking tips for Lettuce, avocado and mango salad you've come to the right place. We have how to make, information, instruction, ingredients and including image, and video detail.
Add sweetness and crunch to salads with a little fruit and nuts.
All you have to do is throw all your ingredients of Lettuce, Avocado And Mango Salad
- 1 green oak lettuce, torn into small pieces
- 1 large avocado, diced
- 1 large mango, diced
- 2 tablespoons slivered almonds, toasted
- 2 tablespoons dried cranberries
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon white wine vinegar
The instruction how to make Lettuce, Avocado And Mango Salad
- Combine lettuce, avocado, mango, almonds and cranberries in a bowl.
- Whisk oil and vinegar together in a jug. Season with salt and pepper. Pour over lettuce mixture. Toss to combine. Serve.
Nutritions of Lettuce, Avocado And Mango Salad
fatContent: 333.883 calories
saturatedFatContent: 28.3 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 5.2 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 14.7 grams carbohydrates
cholesterolContent: 4.2 grams protein