Prawn, Mango & Watercress SaladBy Michelle Southan On Nov 15, 2020
Cooking Prawn, mango & watercress salad step by step details? If you are looking cooking tips for Prawn, mango & watercress salad you've come to the right place. We have how to make, information, instruction, ingredients and including image, and video detail.
Perfect for alfresco dining, this sunny salad made with bought cooked king prawns is easy to throw together.
All you have to do is throw all your ingredients of Prawn, Mango & Watercress Salad
- 1kg cooked king prawns, peeled leaving tails intact
- 1 mango, cheeks removed, peeled, cut into thin slices
- 1 bunch watercress, leaves picked, washed, dried
- 1/2 red onion, cut into thin wedges
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 2 teaspoons wholegrain mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon sugar
The instruction how to make Prawn, Mango & Watercress Salad
- To make the lime & mustard dressing, whisk together the oil, lime juice, mustard and sugar in a small jug. Season with salt and pepper.
- Place the prawns, mango, watercress and onion in a large bowl. Gently toss until just combined.
- Divide the prawn mixture evenly among serving plates. Drizzle over the dressing to serve.
Nutritions of Prawn, Mango & Watercress Salad
fatContent: 224.66 calories
saturatedFatContent: 11 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 1.5 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 7 grams carbohydrates
cholesterolContent: 25 grams protein
Tags : side, lunch, healthy, no cook, easy, mustard, watercress, mango, pescatarian, seafood, prawns, spring, summer, salad, tropical salad, prawn salad, summer salad, bbq salad, easy salad, kid friendly,
You may also like :
- Turkey Stuffed Pumpkins
- Lighter Creamy Chicken And Pumpkin Bake Recipe
- Tuscan Lamb And Vegetable Bake
- Vegetable Crudite Plate
- Wholegrain Spaghetti With Green Vegetable Cacio E Pepe
- Cheese Tortellini With Veal, Porcini Ragu And Basilico Sauce
- Whole Grain Penne Rigate With Heirloom Tomatoes, Provolone Cheese And Pesto Alla Genovese
- Couscous-stuffed Apples With Honey Syrup