Mushroom, Prosciutto And Spinach SaladBy Jenny Fanshaw On Nov 17, 2020
Cooking Mushroom, prosciutto and spinach salad step by step details? If you are looking cooking tips for Mushroom, prosciutto and spinach salad you've come to the right place. We have how to make, information, instruction, ingredients and including image, and video detail.
Just four ingredients are needed for this simple salad which is the perfect side dish for any main meal.
All you have to do is throw all your ingredients of Mushroom, Prosciutto And Spinach Salad
- 300g button mushrooms, sliced
- 1/2 cup balsamic dressing
- 6 slices prosciutto
- 75g baby spinach
The instruction how to make Mushroom, Prosciutto And Spinach Salad
- Place mushroom and dressing in a large bowl. Toss to combine. Cover with plastic wrap. Set aside for 1 hour or until mushroom has softened.
- Preheat a grill to high. Place prosciutto on a baking tray. Grill for 1 to 2 minutes each side or until golden and crisp. Set aside to cool. Break into pieces.
- Add prosciutto and spinach to mushroom mixture. Toss gently to combine. Serve.
Nutritions of Mushroom, Prosciutto And Spinach Salad
fatContent: 171.602 calories
saturatedFatContent: 13.5 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 1.7 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 2.6 grams carbohydrates
cholesterolContent: 9 grams protein
sodiumContent: 16 milligrams cholesterol