Warm Bean SaladBy Liz Macri On Nov 15, 2020
Cooking Warm bean salad step by step details? If you are looking cooking tips for Warm bean salad you've come to the right place. We have how to make, information, instruction, ingredients and including image, and video detail.
All you have to do is throw all your ingredients of Warm Bean Salad
- 250g green beans, trimmed
- 200g golden grape tomatoes, halved
- 400g can four bean mix, drained, rinsed
- 1/2 medium red onion, thinly sliced
- 1 tablespoon baby capers, rinsed
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh flat-leaf parsley leaves
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 80g radicchio leaves, torn
The instruction how to make Warm Bean Salad
- Cook green beans in a large saucepan of boiling water for 2 minutes or until just tender. Refresh in cold water. Drain.
- Place tomato, bean mix, onion, capers, parsley, oil, lemon juice, garlic and radicchio in a large bowl. Add green beans. Season with pepper. Toss to combine. Serve. You could add 1/3 cup toasted pine nuts for extra crunch and flavour.
Nutritions of Warm Bean Salad
fatContent: 178.294 calories
saturatedFatContent: 10 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 2 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 13 grams carbohydrates
fibreContent: 5 grams sugar
cholesterolContent: 7 grams protein