Lemon And Feta Couscous SaladBy Michelle Noerianto On Nov 15, 2020
Cooking Lemon and feta couscous salad step by step details? If you are looking cooking tips for Lemon and feta couscous salad you've come to the right place. We have how to make, information, instruction, ingredients and including image, and video detail.
All you have to do is throw all your ingredients of Lemon And Feta Couscous Salad
- 500g couscous
- 2 cups boiling water
- 1 lemon, thickly sliced
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 2 Lebanese cucumbers, chopped
- 1 large tomato, chopped
- 1/3 cup pitted green olives, chopped
- 170g rocket leaves, trimmed
- 100g low-fat feta, crumbled
The instruction how to make Lemon And Feta Couscous Salad
- Place couscous in a heatproof bowl. Add boiling water. Cover and stand for 5 minutes or until liquid is absorbed. Stir with a fork to separate grains.
- Meanwhile, place lemon in a saucepan. Cover with cold water. Add salt. Bring to the boil over medium-high heat. Cook for 5 minutes or until soft. Drain. Finely chop.
- Add lemon, lemon juice, cucumber, tomato and olives to couscous. Stir to combine. Serve with rocket and feta.
Nutritions of Lemon And Feta Couscous Salad
fatContent: 377.62 calories
saturatedFatContent: 3.3 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 1.6 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 67.7 grams carbohydrates
cholesterolContent: 16.3 grams protein
sodiumContent: 10 milligrams cholesterol
You may also like :
- Minted Haloumi With Roast Vegetables
- Beef And Vegetable Meatloaf
- Whole Grain Spaghetti With Veal, Speck Ragu And Napoletana Sauce
- Whole Grain Penne Rigate With Italian Sausages, Mushrooms, Pancetta And Olive Sauce
- Bucatini With Cauliflower, Sardines And Anchovies
- Orecchiette With Prawns And Sundried Tomato Pesto
- Spaghetti With Sea Bream And Mediterranean Vegetables
- Apricot Cobbler