Roasted Root Vegetable SaladBy Kate Murdoch On Nov 15, 2020
Cooking Roasted root vegetable salad step by step details? If you are looking cooking tips for Roasted root vegetable salad you've come to the right place. We have how to make, information, instruction, ingredients and including image, and video detail.
All you have to do is throw all your ingredients of Roasted Root Vegetable Salad
- 1 celeriac
- 1 lemon cut into wedges
- 1 bunch baby carrots, trimmed and washed
- 2 parsnips, peeled and cut into wedges
- 1 Spanish onion, cut into wedges
- 1 bunch beetroot, trimmed, peeled and cut into wedges
- 1/3 cup olive oil, plus 2 tablespoons extra
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 1 clove crushed garlic
- 1 teaspoon brown sugar
- 75g baby spinach leaves
The instruction how to make Roasted Root Vegetable Salad
- Preheat oven to 200u00b0C. Using a sharp knife, remove skin from celeriac. Cut into small wedges and place in a bowl of water with lemon wedges. This will prevent celeriac from browning.
- Place baby carrots in a large baking tray with parsnips, Spanish onion and beetroot. Add celeriac and 2 tablespoons olive oil and toss vegetables to coat in oil. Bake for 30 minutes.
- Whisk 1/3 cup olive oil, balsamic vinegar, garlic and brown sugar. Set aside. Toss the vegetables with baby spinach leaves. Serve drizzled with dressing.
Nutritions of Roasted Root Vegetable Salad
fatContent: 398.652 calories
saturatedFatContent: 28 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 4 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 24 grams carbohydrates
fibreContent: 19 grams sugar
cholesterolContent: 6 grams protein
Tags : christmas, healthy, easy, budget friendly, kid friendly, spinach, garlic, beetroot, side, autumn, winter, parsnip, carrot, celeriac, roast, salad, roast vege recipe, roasted vegetable recipe, sunday roast sides, roast side dish, vegetarian recipe, vegan r,