Chicken, Pancetta And Broccolini SaladBy Heidi Flett On Nov 14, 2020
Cooking Chicken, pancetta and broccolini salad step by step details? If you are looking cooking tips for Chicken, pancetta and broccolini salad you've come to the right place. We have how to make, information, instruction, ingredients and including image, and video detail.
It may be filling, but this salads irresistible flavours will leave you longing for more.
All you have to do is throw all your ingredients of Chicken, Pancetta And Broccolini Salad
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 3 (about 600g) single corn-fed chicken breast fillets
- 12 (about 150g) thin slices pancetta
- 2 bunches broccolini, halved
- 200g marinated mushrooms
- 45g (1/2 cup) shaved pecorino
- 2 tablespoons toasted pine nuts
- 2 tablespoons balsamic dressing
The instruction how to make Chicken, Pancetta And Broccolini Salad
- Heat the oil in a large frying pan over medium heat. Add the chicken and cook for 3-5 minutes on each side or until cooked through. Transfer to a plate and cover with foil to keep warm.
- Add the pancetta to the pan and cook for 2 minutes or until crisp. Transfer to a plate lined with paper towel.
- Meanwhile, cook the broccolini in a saucepan of salted boiling water for 1 minute or until bright green and tender crisp. Refresh under cold water. Drain.
- Cut the chicken across the grain into 1cm-thick slices. Break the pancetta into large pieces. Combine the chicken, pancetta, broccolini, mushrooms, pecorino and pine nuts in a large bowl. Drizzle over the dressing and gently toss until just combined. Transfer to a serving platter and season with pepper. Serve immediately.
Nutritions of Chicken, Pancetta And Broccolini Salad
fatContent: 501.9 calories
saturatedFatContent: 27 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 7 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 12 grams carbohydrates
cholesterolContent: 54 grams protein
Tags : pan fry, easy, family friendly, healthy, dinner, lunch, main, salad, mushroom, pancetta, chicken, roast chicken, broccolini, starter, entree, simple, everyday, gourmet, high protein, low carb, lower gi,