Warm Roasted Vegetable SaladBy Kim Coverdale On Nov 12, 2020
Cooking Warm roasted vegetable salad step by step details? If you are looking cooking tips for Warm roasted vegetable salad you've come to the right place. We have how to make, information, instruction, ingredients and including image, and video detail.
Super Food Ideas food editor Kim Coverdale shows you how to put together a tasty salad perfect for the upcoming cold weather.
All you have to do is throw all your ingredients of Warm Roasted Vegetable Salad
- 500g baby red rascal potatoes, washed, halved
- 500g sweet potato, peeled, cut into 4cm pieces
- 4 garlic cloves, peeled
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 large (185g) red capsicum, thickly sliced
- 1 large (180g) red onion, cut into thick wedges
- 1/4 cup toasted pine nuts
- 80g baby rocket leaves
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 2 teaspoons wholegrain mustard
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh oregano leaves
The instruction how to make Warm Roasted Vegetable Salad
- Preheat oven to 220u00b0C/200u00b0C fan-forced. Place potato, sweet potato, garlic and oil in a bowl. Toss well to combine. Place mixture, in a single layer, onto a large oven tray. Season with salt and pepper. Roast for 20 minutes.
- Turn potato and sweet potato. Add capsicum and red onion tray. Roast for 15u00a0 minutes then add pinenuts to vegetables to roast for a further 5 minutes or until vegetables are browned and tender. Set aside for 10 minutes to cool slightly.
- Meanwhile make dressing. Place lemon juice, oil, mustard and oregano in a screw-top jar. Secure lid. Shake well to combine.
- Place rocket, pine nuts and vegetables in a large bowl. Pour over dressing. Toss gently to combine. Serve.
Nutritions of Warm Roasted Vegetable Salad
fatContent: 492.34 calories
saturatedFatContent: 32 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 4 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 39 grams carbohydrates
fibreContent: 13 grams sugar
cholesterolContent: 9 grams protein
Tags : autumn, winter, easy, healthy, budget friendly, kid friendly, rocket, capsicum, sweet potatoes, potato, salad, lunch, roast, vegetable recipe, vegetable salad, salad recipe, potato recipe, sweet potato recipe, capsicum recipe,