Tandoori Chicken And Pappadum SaladBy Sarah Hobbs On Nov 13, 2020
Cooking Tandoori chicken and pappadum salad step by step details? If you are looking cooking tips for Tandoori chicken and pappadum salad you've come to the right place. We have how to make, information, instruction, ingredients and including image, and video detail.
Enjoy tandoori flavours with a twist, thanks to this light salad version of the popular Indian classic. Ready to eat in only minutes its ideal for busy weeknights.
All you have to do is throw all your ingredients of Tandoori Chicken And Pappadum Salad
- 8 (about 800g) chicken thigh fillets, cut into 3cm pieces
- 1/4 cup (70g) natural yoghurt
- 2 tablespoons tandoori paste
- 2 Lebanese cucumbers
- 2 carrots
- 1 cup coriander leaves
- 1 cup small mint leaves
- 1/2 cup (80g) toasted cashew nuts
- 2 teaspoons peanut oil
- 40g bought mini pappadums
- 2 teaspoons cumin seeds
- 1/4 cup (90g) mango chutney
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons peanut oil
The instruction how to make Tandoori Chicken And Pappadum Salad
- Combine chicken, yoghurt and tandoori paste in a bowl. Cover with plastic wrap. Place in fridge for 30 minutes to marinate.
- Use a vegetable peeler to slice cucumbers and carrots lengthways into thin ribbons. Place in a large bowl with the coriander, mint and cashews.
- To make the mango chutney dressing, toast cumin seeds in a small frying pan over medium heat for 1 minute or until aromatic. Transfer to a small jug. Add chutney, lemon juice and oil and whisk to combine. Season with salt and pepper.
- Heat oil in a large frying pan over high heat. Add half the chicken and cook, turning occasionally, for 5 minutes or until golden brown and cooked through. Transfer to a plate. Repeat with remaining chicken.
- Add the chicken to cucumber mixture. Divide among serving plates. Drizzle with dressing and serve with pappadums.
Nutritions of Tandoori Chicken And Pappadum Salad
fatContent: 658.206 calories
saturatedFatContent: 43 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 10 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 23 grams carbohydrates
fibreContent: 15 grams sugar
cholesterolContent: 44 grams protein
sodiumContent: 161 milligrams cholesterol