Spinach, Walnut And Fetta SaladBy Cathie Lonnie On Nov 06, 2020
Cooking Spinach, walnut and fetta salad step by step details? If you are looking cooking tips for Spinach, walnut and fetta salad you've come to the right place. We have how to make, information, instruction, ingredients and including image, and video detail.
This simple salad uses oranges for extra sweetness.
All you have to do is throw all your ingredients of Spinach, Walnut And Fetta Salad
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 2 tablespoons orange juice
- 1 teaspoon wholegrain mustard
- 3 Lebanese cucumbers
- 200g baby spinach
- 3 large oranges, peeled, segmented (see note)
- 1/2 cup roughly chopped walnuts, toasted
- 200g feta, crumbled
The instruction how to make Spinach, Walnut And Fetta Salad
- Whisk oil, juice and mustard together in a small bowl until combined.
- Using a vegetable peeler, cut cucumbers into thin ribbons. Place cucumber in a large bowl. Add spinach, orange segments, walnuts and fetta.
- Add dressing to salad. Season with salt and pepper. Toss gently to combine. Serve.
Nutritions of Spinach, Walnut And Fetta Salad
fatContent: 230.396 calories
saturatedFatContent: 18.7 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 5.2 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 7.4 grams carbohydrates
cholesterolContent: 7.2 grams protein
sodiumContent: 17 milligrams cholesterol
You may also like :
- Beef And Chorizo Tacos
- Stir-fried Lamb, Vegetables & Noodles
- Steamed Scallops With Chinese Pickled Vegetables
- Banana Split Tray Bake
- Elderflower Ice Cream
- Sweet Potato Soup With Asian-style Pesto
- Mushroom And Potato Soup With Croutons And Cucumber Pickle
- Japanese Chicken Noodle Soup With Tofu Croutons