Chargrilled Prawn Caesar SaladBy Sarah Hobbs On Nov 09, 2020
Cooking Chargrilled prawn Caesar salad step by step details? If you are looking cooking tips for Chargrilled prawn Caesar salad you've come to the right place. We have how to make, information, instruction, ingredients and including image, and video detail.
Caesar salad gets a clever makeover with the addition of prawns and hot pancetta.
All you have to do is throw all your ingredients of Chargrilled Prawn Caesar Salad
- 1 sourdough baguette, cut into 5mm-thick slices
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 6 slices hot pancetta
- 1/2 cup finely grated parmesan
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped chives
- 1kg medium green prawns, peeled, leaving tail intact, deveined
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 2 baby cos lettuce, trimmed, cut into wedges
- 1 bunch rocket, coarsely torn
- 1/2 cup (125ml) Paul Newmans Own Creamy Caesar dressing
- Shaved parmesan, to serve
The instruction how to make Chargrilled Prawn Caesar Salad
- Preheat oven to 180C. Line a baking tray with non-stick baking paper. Lightly brush bread slices with half the oil. Place on the lined tray. Place the pancetta slices on a separate tray. Bake, turning, for 5-10 minutes or until bread and pancetta are lightly golden brown and crisp. Combine the parmesan and chives in a small bowl. Sprinkle evenly over the bread slices. Bake for a further 2-3 minutes or until cheese melts. Set aside to cool.
- Preheat a char-grill pan on high. Combine the prawns, garlic and remaining oil in a bowl. Season with salt and pepper. Cook on grill, turning, for 5 minutes or until prawns change colour and are lightly golden.
- Place the cos and rocket in a large bowl, drizzle with half the Caesar dressing and toss to combine. Break half the croutons and coarsely tear the pancetta. Add the croutons, pancetta and prawns to the salad and toss to combine. Divide among serving plates. Drizzle with remaining dressing. Serve topped with shaved parmesan.
Nutritions of Chargrilled Prawn Caesar Salad