Celery And Blue Cheese SaladBy Not available On Nov 08, 2020
Cooking Celery and blue cheese salad step by step details? If you are looking cooking tips for Celery and blue cheese salad you've come to the right place. We have how to make, information, instruction, ingredients and including image, and video detail.
Crunchy celery and creamy blue cheese make this speedy salad extra special.
All you have to do is throw all your ingredients of Celery And Blue Cheese Salad
- 2 tablespoons Coles Brand Pure Olive Oil
- 2 teaspoons red wine vinegar
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 120g pkt Coles Brand 4 Leaf Salad Mix
- 2 celery stalks, thinly sliced
- 1 red apple, cored, cut into batons
- 50g blue cheese, crumbled
- 1/3 cup walnuts, toasted
- 2 tablespoons chopped chives
The instruction how to make Celery And Blue Cheese Salad
- Combine oil, vinegar and mustard in a small bowl and season.
- Arrange the salad leaves, celery and apple on plates. Sprinkle with blue cheese and walnuts. Drizzle with the dressing and sprinkle with chives.
Nutritions of Celery And Blue Cheese Salad
fatContent: 218.446 calories
saturatedFatContent: 19.4 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 4.4 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 5.9 grams carbohydrates
fibreContent: 5 grams sugar
cholesterolContent: 4.6 grams protein