Prawn And Romesco SaladBy taste.com.au On Nov 09, 2020
Cooking Prawn and romesco salad step by step details? If you are looking cooking tips for Prawn and romesco salad you've come to the right place. We have how to make, information, instruction, ingredients and including image, and video detail.
Extra virgin olive oil does double duty here, adding flavour to the chunky traditional Spanish sauce and bite to the succulent spicy prawns.
All you have to do is throw all your ingredients of Prawn And Romesco Salad
- 500g green prawns, peeled, deveined
- 1 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 1 teaspoon ground coriander
- 1 teaspoon sweet paprika
- 2 tablespoons Moro Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 red onion, halved, thinly sliced
- 2 ripe tomatoes, cut into wedges
- 200g baby rocket leaves
- 1 cup fresh continental parsley leaves
- 1 cup coriander leaves
- 60ml (1/4 cup) Moro Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 40g crusty bread, crusts trimmed, torn
- 40g (1/4 cup) blanched whole almonds
- 2 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 270g jar chargrilled capsicum, drained
- 1 teaspoon dried chilli flakes
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon sweet paprika
The instruction how to make Prawn And Romesco Salad
- Combine prawns, lemon juice, garlic, ground coriander and paprika in a bowl. Place in fridge for 15 minutes.
- To make the romesco, heat 2 tbs oil in a frying pan over medium heat. Stir in bread and almonds for 3-4 minutes or until golden. Stir in garlic for 30 seconds. Cool. Process bread mixture, capsicum, chilli, vinegar and paprika in a food processor. Stir in remaining oil.
- Heat half the oil in a frying pan over high heat. Cook half the prawns for 3 minutes or until prawns are cooked. Repeat with remaining oil and prawns.
- Combine onion, tomato, rocket, parsley, coriander leaves and prawns in a bowl. Serve with romesco.
Nutritions of Prawn And Romesco Salad