Speedy Crispy Chicken SaladBy Katrina Woodman On Nov 07, 2020
Cooking Speedy crispy chicken salad step by step details? If you are looking cooking tips for Speedy crispy chicken salad you've come to the right place. We have how to make, information, instruction, ingredients and including image, and video detail.
Roasted salted peanuts add extra crunch and a salty burst to this salad.
All you have to do is throw all your ingredients of Speedy Crispy Chicken Salad
- 2 tbs vegetable oil, for shallow-frying
- 6 wonton wrappers, thinly sliced
- 2 carrots, peeled, grated
- 1/2 bunch radishes, trimmed, thinly sliced
- 1 cup untrimmed mung bean sprouts
- 2 Lebanese cucumbers, cut into matchsticks
- 1 barbecue chicken, skin and bones discarded, meat shredded
- 3 green shallots, thinly sliced diagonally
- 1 cup fresh coriander leaves
- 55g (1/3 cup) roasted salted peanuts
- 2 tbs light olive oil
- 1 tbs rice wine vinegar
- 1 tbs soy sauce
- 1 tbs Obento Mirin Seasoning
The instruction how to make Speedy Crispy Chicken Salad
- Heat oil in a frying pan over medium-high heat. Cook wonton strips, in 2 batches, stirring, for 1 minute or until crisp. Drain on paper towel.
- For the dressing, whisk all ingredients together in a small bowl.
- Arrange carrot, radish, bean sprouts, cucumber, chicken, wonton strips and shallot in a serving bowl. Drizzle with the dressing and sprinkle with the coriander leaves and peanuts.
Nutritions of Speedy Crispy Chicken Salad
fatContent: 716.044 calories
saturatedFatContent: 33 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 5.8 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 12 grams carbohydrates
cholesterolContent: 54 grams protein