Warm Pumpkin SaladBy Katrina Woodman On Nov 07, 2020
Cooking Warm pumpkin salad step by step details? If you are looking cooking tips for Warm pumpkin salad you've come to the right place. We have how to make, information, instruction, ingredients and including image, and video detail.
Roasted until caramelised, pumpkin is a treat with bocconcini and prosciutto.
All you have to do is throw all your ingredients of Warm Pumpkin Salad
- 1.1kg Kent pumpkin, cut into 8 wedges
- 60ml (1/4 cup) olive oil
- 1 1/2 tablespoons brown sugar
- olive oil spray
- 125g sourdough bread, torn into 2cm pieces
- 4 slices prosciutto
- 1 tablespoon red wine vinegar
- 50g baby rocket leaves
- 135g bocconcini, torn
The instruction how to make Warm Pumpkin Salad
- Preheat oven to 180u00b0C. Place the pumpkin in a large roasting pan. Drizzle over 2 tablespoons of oil and sprinkle with the sugar. Season with salt and pepper. Toss to combine. Cook, turning halfway through cooking, for 30-35 minutes or until the pumpkin is soft and slightly caramelised.
- Meanwhile, spray a baking tray with oil. place the bread in a bowl and drizzle over the remaining oil. Season with salt and pepper and toss to combine. Spread over half of the prepared tray. Place prosciutto on the other half of the tray. Cook, turning bread and prosciutto halfway through cooking, for 5-6 minutes or until crisp and golden. Tear the prosciutto into pieces.
- Transfer the pumpkin to a plate and cover with foil to keep warm. Add the vinegar to the pan and stir to combine. Arrange rocket on a large platter. Top with the pumpkin, bread, prosciutto and bocconcini. Drizzle over the vinegar mixture.
Nutritions of Warm Pumpkin Salad
fatContent: 415.86 calories
saturatedFatContent: 24 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 7 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 34 grams carbohydrates
cholesterolContent: 17 grams protein
You may also like :
- Minted Haloumi With Roast Vegetables
- Beef And Vegetable Meatloaf
- Whole Grain Spaghetti With Veal, Speck Ragu And Napoletana Sauce
- Whole Grain Penne Rigate With Italian Sausages, Mushrooms, Pancetta And Olive Sauce
- Bucatini With Cauliflower, Sardines And Anchovies
- Orecchiette With Prawns And Sundried Tomato Pesto
- Spaghetti With Sea Bream And Mediterranean Vegetables
- Apricot Cobbler