Spring Broad Bean SaladBy Claire Brookman On Nov 05, 2020
Cooking Spring broad bean salad step by step details? If you are looking cooking tips for Spring broad bean salad you've come to the right place. We have how to make, information, instruction, ingredients and including image, and video detail.
This healthy spring salad pairs vibrant, nutty broad beans with creamy bocconcini.
All you have to do is throw all your ingredients of Spring Broad Bean Salad
- 2 garlic cloves, peeled
- 2 cups (300g) fresh broad beans (see note)
- 1/2 cup fresh peas (see note)
- 1 bunch asparagus, trimmed, halved diagonally
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 1/2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 2 cups watercress sprigs (see note)
- 1/2 x 180g tub bocconcini cheese, drained, torn
- 1 tablespoon finely shredded basil leaves
The instruction how to make Spring Broad Bean Salad
- Bring a large saucepan of water to the boil over high heat. Add garlic. Cook for 5 minutes. Add broad beans, peas and asparagus. Cook for a further 3 to 4 minutes or until just tender. Drain. Reserve garlic. Refresh the broad beans, peas and asparagus in a bowl of chilled water. Drain. Pat dry with paper towel. Peel broad beans and discard skins.
- Place garlic in a small bowl. Crush with a fork until smooth. Add lemon juice and oil. Season with salt and pepper. Stir to combine.
- Arrange watercress, asparagus, broad beans, peas and bocconcini on a platter. Drizzle over dressing. Sprinkle with basil. Serve.
Nutritions of Spring Broad Bean Salad
fatContent: 170.646 calories
saturatedFatContent: 10.3 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 2.9 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 4.9 grams carbohydrates
cholesterolContent: 11.2 grams protein
sodiumContent: 7 milligrams cholesterol