Lemon And Honey Chicken SaladBy Sarah Hobbs On Nov 04, 2020
Cooking Lemon and honey chicken salad step by step details? If you are looking cooking tips for Lemon and honey chicken salad you've come to the right place. We have how to make, information, instruction, ingredients and including image, and video detail.
This light and lovely chicken salad is a tasty combination of sweet and zesty flavours.
All you have to do is throw all your ingredients of Lemon And Honey Chicken Salad
- Zest and juice of 1 lemon, (plus 1 tablespoon lemon juice, extra)
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1/4 cup (60ml) extra virgin olive oil
- 1 cup mint leaves, half the leaves finely chopped
- 4 x 200g chicken breast fillets, each sliced into thirds
- 200g podded (from 1kg unpodded) fresh or frozen broad beans
- 1/2 (200g) garlic ciabatta loaf (see notes), halved lengthways, torn into small pieces
- Large handful of mache (see notes) or baby spinach
- 400g can chickpeas, rinsed, drained
- 125g cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1/2 cucumber, finely chopped
- 1/4 cup flat-leaf parsley leaves, chopped
- 2 teaspoons wholegrain mustard
The instruction how to make Lemon And Honey Chicken Salad
- Preheat grill to medium-high.
- Combine lemon zest and juice, honey, 1 1/2 tablespoons oil and chopped mint in a large bowl. Season with sea salt and freshly ground black pepper. Add chicken, stir to coat, then place in the refrigerator for 10 minutes to marinate.
- Meanwhile, blanch broad beans in boiling water for 1-2 minutes. Drain and refresh under cold running water. Remove tough outer skins. Set aside.
- Place ciabatta on a baking tray and grill for 4-5 minutes until golden and crisp.
- Preheat a chargrill pan to high. Cook chicken for 2-3 minutes each side until caramelised and cooked through.
- Toss broad beans, ciabatta, mache, chickpeas, tomatoes, cucumber, parsley and whole mint leaves in a large bowl.
- Whisk together mustard and remaining 2 tablespoons oil and 1 tablespoon lemon juice. Season. Divide the salad among plates, pour over dressing and top with chicken to serve.
Nutritions of Lemon And Honey Chicken Salad
You may also like :
- Beef And Chorizo Tacos
- Stir-fried Lamb, Vegetables & Noodles
- Steamed Scallops With Chinese Pickled Vegetables
- Banana Split Tray Bake
- Elderflower Ice Cream
- Sweet Potato Soup With Asian-style Pesto
- Mushroom And Potato Soup With Croutons And Cucumber Pickle
- Japanese Chicken Noodle Soup With Tofu Croutons