Mexican Prawn SaladBy Katrina Woodman On Nov 06, 2020
Cooking Mexican prawn salad step by step details? If you are looking cooking tips for Mexican prawn salad you've come to the right place. We have how to make, information, instruction, ingredients and including image, and video detail.
This glutenfree prawn salad is an amazing combination of textures and flavours.
All you have to do is throw all your ingredients of Mexican Prawn Salad
- 400g green prawns, peeled, deveined, tails intact
- 1 tbs chopped fresh coriander leaves, plus 1/4 cup extra
- 1 tbs lime juice
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 1/2 tsp sweet paprika
- 1 tbs Cobram Estate Light Flavour Intensity Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 2 sweet corn cobs, cooked, kernels removed
- 200g grape tomatoes, halved
- 400g can kidney beans, rinsed, drained
- 2 green shallots, thinly sliced
- 40g butter, chopped
- 1 fresh jalapeno chilli, finely chopped
- 1 tbs lime juice
- 1 tbs honey
- Lime cheeks, to serve
The instruction how to make Mexican Prawn Salad
- Combine prawns, coriander leaves, lime juice, garlic, sweet paprika and half the olive oil in a bowl. Set aside for 10 minutes to marinate.
- Meanwhile, combine the corn, tomato, kidney beans, extra chopped coriander, shallots and remaining oil in a large bowl.
- Preheat a barbecue or chargrill on medium-high. Season prawns. Cook, turning, for 3 minutes or until cooked through. Transfer to a plate.
- Melt butter in a frying pan over medium high heat. Simmer for 1 minute or until foaming. Stir in chilli for 1 minute or until butter is light golden. Remove from heat. Stir in lime juice and honey.
- Divide corn mixture among serving plates. Top with prawns. Drizzle with butter sauce. Serve with lime cheeks.
Nutritions of Mexican Prawn Salad
fatContent: 367.104 calories
saturatedFatContent: 15 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 7 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 26 grams carbohydrates
cholesterolContent: 28 grams protein
You may also like :
- Turkey Stuffed Pumpkins
- Lighter Creamy Chicken And Pumpkin Bake Recipe
- Tuscan Lamb And Vegetable Bake
- Vegetable Crudite Plate
- Wholegrain Spaghetti With Green Vegetable Cacio E Pepe
- Cheese Tortellini With Veal, Porcini Ragu And Basilico Sauce
- Whole Grain Penne Rigate With Heirloom Tomatoes, Provolone Cheese And Pesto Alla Genovese
- Couscous-stuffed Apples With Honey Syrup