Chicken And Mango Noodle SaladBy Gemma Luongo On Nov 04, 2020
Cooking Chicken and mango noodle salad step by step details? If you are looking cooking tips for Chicken and mango noodle salad you've come to the right place. We have how to make, information, instruction, ingredients and including image, and video detail.
Chill out with this nocook chicken noodle salad which takes the heat out of the summertime kitchen.
All you have to do is throw all your ingredients of Chicken And Mango Noodle Salad
- 200g dried rice-stick noodles
- 3 cups shredded cooked chicken (see note)
- 2 mangoes, thinly sliced
- 2 red capsicums, thinly sliced
- 1/2 small red onion, thinly sliced
- 1/2 x 250g packet beansprouts, trimmed
- 3/4 cup fresh coriander sprigs
- 1/4 cup fried shallots
- 2/3 cup lime juice
- 1/4 cup fish sauce
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 2 long green chillies, finely chopped
The instruction how to make Chicken And Mango Noodle Salad
- Place noodles in a large, heatproof bowl (see note). Cover with boiling water. Stand for 8 minutes or until tender. Drain. Return to bowl.
- Meanwhile, make Dressing Stir lime juice, fish sauce, sugar and chillies in a small bowl until sugar has dissolved completely.
- Add chicken, mango, capsicum, red onion and dressing to noodles. Toss until well combined. Add beansprouts and coriander. Toss gently to combine. Divide between 4 bowls. Top with fried shallots. Serve immediately. We used 1 large barbecued chicken, skin and bones discarded.
Nutritions of Chicken And Mango Noodle Salad
fatContent: 432.112 calories
saturatedFatContent: 10.5 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 2.6 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 45.6 grams carbohydrates
cholesterolContent: 35.8 grams protein
sodiumContent: 105 milligrams cholesterol