Spinach & Tomato SaladBy Not available On Nov 05, 2020
Cooking Spinach & tomato salad step by step details? If you are looking cooking tips for Spinach & tomato salad you've come to the right place. We have how to make, information, instruction, ingredients and including image, and video detail.
A fresh and simple salad of baby spinach leaves, basil and cherry tomatoes, drizzled in lemon and olive oil.
All you have to do is throw all your ingredients of Spinach & Tomato Salad
- 250g cherry tomatoes
- 100g baby spinach leaves
- 1/2 bunch basil leaves
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 3 spring onions, finely sliced
The instruction how to make Spinach & Tomato Salad
- To make the Dressing: Place basil leaves, lemon juice and olive oil into a small food processor. Process until leaves are finely chopped and mixture is almost smooth. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Cut the tomatoes into halves or quarters, depending on the size. Combine tomatoes, spinach leaves and spring onions in a bowl.
- Just before serving, drizzle salad with only half the Dressing and toss to coat thoroughly. Serve remaining dressing on the side.
Nutritions of Spinach & Tomato Salad
You may also like :
- Minted Haloumi With Roast Vegetables
- Beef And Vegetable Meatloaf
- Whole Grain Spaghetti With Veal, Speck Ragu And Napoletana Sauce
- Whole Grain Penne Rigate With Italian Sausages, Mushrooms, Pancetta And Olive Sauce
- Bucatini With Cauliflower, Sardines And Anchovies
- Orecchiette With Prawns And Sundried Tomato Pesto
- Spaghetti With Sea Bream And Mediterranean Vegetables
- Apricot Cobbler