Green Salad With Miso DressingBy Alison Adams On Nov 03, 2020
Cooking Green salad with miso dressing step by step details? If you are looking cooking tips for Green salad with miso dressing you've come to the right place. We have how to make, information, instruction, ingredients and including image, and video detail.
Add some zing to a green salad with a kick of mustard and miso paste.
All you have to do is throw all your ingredients of Green Salad With Miso Dressing
- 75g (1/4 cup) white miso paste
- 2 teaspoons rice wine vinegar
- 1 teaspoon mustard powder
- 1 teaspoon caster sugar
- 2 tablespoons water
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 3 cups mixed salad leaves
The instruction how to make Green Salad With Miso Dressing
- Process the miso paste, vinegar, mustard powder, sugar and water in a food processor until combined. Add oil. Process until mixture thickens. transfer to a bowl. Cover and set aside for 1 hour to develop the flavours.
- Place the mixed salad leaves in a serving bowl and drizzle with the miso dressing.
Nutritions of Green Salad With Miso Dressing
fatContent: 93.21 calories
saturatedFatContent: 7.5 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 1 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 5 grams carbohydrates
cholesterolContent: 2 grams protein