Turkey And Couscous SaladBy Not available On Nov 01, 2020
Cooking Turkey and couscous salad step by step details? If you are looking cooking tips for Turkey and couscous salad you've come to the right place. We have how to make, information, instruction, ingredients and including image, and video detail.
Create this turkey and couscous salad from last nights leftovers in less than minutes.
All you have to do is throw all your ingredients of Turkey And Couscous Salad
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 cup pearl couscous
- 2 baby cos lettuce, leaves separated
- 400g leftover cooked sliced turkey
- 200g green beans, trimmed, blanched, sliced diagonally
- 4 radishes, trimmed, washed, thinly sliced
- 50g fetta, crumbled
- Crusty bread, to serve
- 1/3 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons white wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons cranberry sauce
The instruction how to make Turkey And Couscous Salad
- Heat oil in a saucepan on high. Add couscous and stir for 2-3 mins, until golden. Add 1 cup of boiling water. Reduce heat and simmer, covered, for 8-10 mins, until liquid is absorbed and couscous is tender. Transfer to a large bowl.
- Mix together all dressing ingredients. Add half to hot couscous and stir to combine.
- Arrange cos leaves on a serving platter. Top with turkey, beans, radishes and fetta. Scatter over couscous and toss to combine. Serve with crusty bread and the remaining Dressing.
Nutritions of Turkey And Couscous Salad
fatContent: 374.991 calories
saturatedFatContent: 18.9 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 4.3 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 25.9 grams carbohydrates
fibreContent: 1.3 grams sugar
cholesterolContent: 25.2 grams protein
sodiumContent: 58 milligrams cholesterol