Simple Potato SaladBy Lisa Featherby On Oct 25, 2020
Cooking Simple potato salad step by step details? If you are looking cooking tips for Simple potato salad you've come to the right place. We have how to make, information, instruction, ingredients and including image, and video detail.
This is the deliciously simple potato salad with a light vinaigrette dressing.
All you have to do is throw all your ingredients of Simple Potato Salad
- 1.2kg cocktail Nicola potatoes, cut in half on an angle
- 1/2 cup (45g) salted capers, rinsed, drained
- 1/3 cup (80ml) aged white wine vinegar
- 1/2 cup (125ml) extra virgin olive oil
- 1 small red onion, cut in half, thinly sliced
- 1 cup chervil sprigs
The instruction how to make Simple Potato Salad
- Cook potatoes in a large saucepan of salted boiling water for 15 minutes or until tender. Drain well. Set aside to cool. Place in a large bowl.
- Meanwhile: combine capers, vinegar and oil in a small bowl. Add dressing to potatoes and toss to combine. Add the onion and gently toss to combine. Scatter with chervil sprigs to serve.
Nutritions of Simple Potato Salad
fatContent: 227.528 calories
saturatedFatContent: 14 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 2 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 19 grams carbohydrates
fibreContent: 2 grams sugar
cholesterolContent: 4 grams protein