Snow Pea SaladBy Kate Murdoch On Oct 25, 2020
Cooking Snow pea salad step by step details? If you are looking cooking tips for Snow pea salad you've come to the right place. We have how to make, information, instruction, ingredients and including image, and video detail.
Create the perfect side dish by teaming snow peas, radish, cherry tomatoes and watercress into a delicious snow pea salad you can eat with anything.
All you have to do is throw all your ingredients of Snow Pea Salad
- 75g snow peas
- 1/2 bunch watercress, trimmed
- 6 radishes, trimmed and thinly sliced
- 100g cherry tomatoes, halved
- 3 teaspoons honey
- 2 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- 3 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon finely grated lemon rind
- salt and cracked black pepper
The instruction how to make Snow Pea Salad
- Place the dressing ingredients in a small saucepan. Warm over low heat, stirring occasionally for 1 minute or until fully combined. Remove from heat and cover.
- Remove the heads from the snow peas and peel away the string running down along the edge. Shred snow peas into thin strips. To serve, toss with the watercress, radishes and tomato and drizzle with the warm dressing.
Nutritions of Snow Pea Salad
fatContent: 114.959 calories
saturatedFatContent: 9 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 1 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 6 grams carbohydrates
fibreContent: 6 grams sugar
cholesterolContent: 1 grams protein