Mixed Herb SaladBy Tracy Rutherford On Oct 24, 2020
Cooking Mixed herb salad step by step details? If you are looking cooking tips for Mixed herb salad you've come to the right place. We have how to make, information, instruction, ingredients and including image, and video detail.
All you have to do is throw all your ingredients of Mixed Herb Salad
- 1 green oakleaf lettuce, leaves separated
- 1/2 cup fresh basil leaves
- 1/2 bunch fresh chives
- 1/2 cup fresh continental parsley leaves
- 1 1/2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- Pinch of sugar
- Salt & freshly ground black pepper
The instruction how to make Mixed Herb Salad
- Wash and dry the lettuce, basil, chives and parsley gently and thoroughly. Tear the lettuce leaves into large pieces.
- Shred the basil leaves roughly and cut the chives into 1cm lengths. Place the lettuce and herbs in a medium salad bowl and toss to combine.
- Combine the lemon juice and oil in a small screw-top jar. Add the sugar, season with salt and pepper, and shake to combine. Pour the dressing over the salad and toss to combine. Serve immediately.
Nutritions of Mixed Herb Salad
fatContent: 49.712 calories
saturatedFatContent: 5 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 1 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 1 grams carbohydrates
fibreContent: 1 grams sugar
cholesterolContent: 1 grams protein