Carrot, Orange And Sesame SaladBy Janelle Bloom On Oct 23, 2020
Cooking Carrot, orange and sesame salad step by step details? If you are looking cooking tips for Carrot, orange and sesame salad you've come to the right place. We have how to make, information, instruction, ingredients and including image, and video detail.
This sweet summer salad is a refreshing addition to the dinner table.
All you have to do is throw all your ingredients of Carrot, Orange And Sesame Salad
- 70g (1/2 cup) sesame seeds
- 3 (about 850g) oranges, rind finely grated, juiced
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1kg (about 7 medium) carrots,peeled, coarsely grated
- Salt & ground black pepper, to taste
The instruction how to make Carrot, Orange And Sesame Salad
- Place the sesame seeds in a medium non-stick frying pan over medium-high heat. Cook, stirring often, for 4-5 minutes or until golden. Remove from the heat and transfer the seeds to a large serving bowl.
- Add the orange rind, 250ml (1 cup) of orange juice and the honey to the frying pan. Cook over medium heat, stirring occasionally, for 3-4 minutes or until the honey melts and the mixture is warm. (See microwave tip.)
- Add the carrot and warm orange dressing to the sesame seeds and toss gently to combine. Taste and season with salt and pepper.
Nutritions of Carrot, Orange And Sesame Salad
fatContent: 135.035 calories
saturatedFatContent: 4 grams fat
sugarContent: 17 grams carbohydrates
fibreContent: 17 grams sugar
cholesterolContent: 3 grams protein
You may also like :
- Open Beef, Spinach & Feta Pies
- Cheats Beef And Mushroom Ragu
- Moroccan Roast Chicken With Apricot And Pistachio Couscous Stuffing
- Marinated Vegetables, Pastrami & Feta Focaccia
- Teriyaki Salmon With Pickled Vegetables
- Roasted Lamb Rack & Spring Vegetables
- Ferrero Rocher Brownies
- Cheats Mini Berry Jelly Trifle Recipe