Rocket & Walnut SaladBy Ross Dobson On Oct 22, 2020
Cooking Rocket & walnut salad step by step details? If you are looking cooking tips for Rocket & walnut salad you've come to the right place. We have how to make, information, instruction, ingredients and including image, and video detail.
Crunchy walnuts liven up this festive rocket salad.
All you have to do is throw all your ingredients of Rocket & Walnut Salad
- 1 x 100g pkt walnut halves
- 60ml (1/4 cup) olive oil
- 2 tablespoons white balsamic vinegar
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 2 bunches rocket, trimmed, washed, dried
- 1 bunch garlic chives, ends trimmed, cut into 3cm lengths
The instruction how to make Rocket & Walnut Salad
- Heat a medium frying pan over medium heat. Add the walnuts and cook, stirring occasionally, for 5 minutes or until toasted (see microwave tip). Remove from heat and set aside to cool slightly.
- Combine the walnuts, oil, vinegar and garlic in a jug.
- Place rocket in a serving bowl. Drizzle with walnut dressing and gently toss to combine. Sprinkle with garlic chives.
- Microwave tip: Place the walnuts in an oven bag and twist the opening to close. Cook on High/800watts/100%, gently shaking the bag every minute, for 3 minutes or until aromatic.
Nutritions of Rocket & Walnut Salad
fatContent: 122.846 calories
saturatedFatContent: 12 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 1 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 1 grams carbohydrates
fibreContent: 1 grams sugar
cholesterolContent: 2 grams protein