Warm Quinoa And Chickpea SaladBy Member recipe On Oct 21, 2020
Cooking Warm quinoa and chickpea salad step by step details? If you are looking cooking tips for Warm quinoa and chickpea salad you've come to the right place. We have how to make, information, instruction, ingredients and including image, and video detail.
*Disclaimer: This recipe is a member recipe. It has not been tested by the taste.com.au team.
All you have to do is throw all your ingredients of Warm Quinoa And Chickpea Salad
- 2 cups quinoa
- 1 garlic clove
- 3/4 teaspoon salt, plus a pinch extra
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 5 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil, plus more for drizzling
- 1 can chickpeas, rinsed and drained
- 1/2 cup sliced or slivered almonds
- 1/3 cup pitted black olives, sliced
- 1/3 cup red capsicum, diced
- 1 package spinach leaves
The instruction how to make Warm Quinoa And Chickpea Salad
- Bring a pot of salted water to a boil; add the quinoa and cook until just tender, about 12 minutes. Drain well.
- Using the flat side of a knife, mash the garlic into a paste with the pinch of salt. Place in a large bowl and stir in the lemon juice, black pepper and remaining salt; whisk in the oil.
- Add the cooked quinoa and the chickpeas, almonds, olives and bell pepper to the bowl and mix. Serve over the spinach leaves and drizzle with olive oil.
Nutritions of Warm Quinoa And Chickpea Salad