Quinoa Salad With Asparagus And FetaBy Chrissy Freer On Oct 18, 2020
Cooking Quinoa salad with asparagus and feta step by step details? If you are looking cooking tips for Quinoa salad with asparagus and feta you've come to the right place. We have how to make, information, instruction, ingredients and including image, and video detail.
Low in fat and high in flavour, this quinoa salad is great for both dinner or lunch.
All you have to do is throw all your ingredients of Quinoa Salad With Asparagus And Feta
- 500ml (2 cups) water
- 150g (1 cup) quinoa, rinsed, drained
- Olive oil spray
- 2 bunches asparagus, woody ends trimmed, cut into 4cm lengths
- 1 large red capsicum, halved, seeded, coarsely chopped
- 75g (1/2 cup) crumbled low-fat feta
- 40g (1/4 cup) sunflower seed kernels
- 4 shallots, trimmed, thinly sliced
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh continental parsley
- 1 1/2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons honey
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon Masterfoods Paprika Ground
- 100g baby rocket leaves
The instruction how to make Quinoa Salad With Asparagus And Feta
- Combine water and quinoa in a large saucepan over medium-high heat. Bring to the boil. Reduce heat to low. Cover and simmer for 12-15 minutes or until the liquid is absorbed. Transfer to a large bowl. Set aside to cool.
- Meanwhile, preheat a large chargrill on high. Spray lightly with oil. Cook the asparagus for 2-3 minutes or until tender crisp. Add the asparagus, capsicum, feta, sunflower seed kernels, shallot and parsley to the quinoa.
- Whisk the lemon juice, honey, oil and paprika in a small bowl until well combined. Add the dressing and rocket to the quinoa mixture. Season with pepper and toss to combine.
Nutritions of Quinoa Salad With Asparagus And Feta
fatContent: 281.303 calories
saturatedFatContent: 11 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 2 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 30 grams carbohydrates
fibreContent: 7 grams sugar
cholesterolContent: 12 grams protein
sodiumContent: 9 milligrams cholesterol
Tags : grill, simmer, boil, dinner, vegetarian, lunch, side, salad, summer, paprika, rocket, honey, lemon juice, shallot, feta, capsicum, asparagus, quinoa, dressing, side dish, low fat, gluten free, diabetic friendly, health blitz, chrissy freer,
You may also like :
- Minted Haloumi With Roast Vegetables
- Beef And Vegetable Meatloaf
- Whole Grain Spaghetti With Veal, Speck Ragu And Napoletana Sauce
- Whole Grain Penne Rigate With Italian Sausages, Mushrooms, Pancetta And Olive Sauce
- Bucatini With Cauliflower, Sardines And Anchovies
- Orecchiette With Prawns And Sundried Tomato Pesto
- Spaghetti With Sea Bream And Mediterranean Vegetables
- Apricot Cobbler