Warm Turkey And Rice SaladBy Not available On Oct 18, 2020
Cooking Warm turkey and rice salad step by step details? If you are looking cooking tips for Warm turkey and rice salad you've come to the right place. We have how to make, information, instruction, ingredients and including image, and video detail.
Get creative with turkey and try this delicious warm turkey and rice salad.
All you have to do is throw all your ingredients of Warm Turkey And Rice Salad
- 1kg Steggles turkey shortcuts thigh roast
- 500g sweet potato, cut into 3cm cubes
- 1/3 cup craisins
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 200g Coles Brand microwave brown rice
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 1/4 cup toasted slivered almonds
- 50g baby rocket leaves
The instruction how to make Warm Turkey And Rice Salad
- Preheat oven to 200C or 180C fan. Place turkey into a large roasting pan and arrange sweet potato around it. Roast for 45 mins until turkey is cooked through and sweet potato is tender. Cool slightly.
- Combine craisins and lemon juice in a large bowl. Heat rice according to pkt directions and cool slightly. Add to the bowl and drizzle with olive oil. Fold together until combined.
- Chop turkey and add to the bowl along with sweet potato, almonds and rocket. Using a large metal spoon, gently fold together. Season to taste before serving.
Nutritions of Warm Turkey And Rice Salad