Mexican Chicken SaladBy Kim Meredith On Oct 19, 2020
Cooking Mexican chicken salad step by step details? If you are looking cooking tips for Mexican chicken salad you've come to the right place. We have how to make, information, instruction, ingredients and including image, and video detail.
Have a summer full of salad days with this tasty, lowfat meal which is ready in minutes.
All you have to do is throw all your ingredients of Mexican Chicken Salad
- 1 baby cos lettuce, leaves separated
- 300g (3 cups) coarsely chopped cooked chicken breast, skin removed
- 400g can red kidney beans, rinsed, drained
- 125g can corn kernels, drained
- 1 small Lebanese cucumber, trimmed, coarsely chopped
- 1/2 red capsicum, seeded, coarsely chopped
- 1/2 avocado, peeled, stone removed, coarsely chopped
- 1 tomato, coarsely chopped
- 1/4 red onion, finely chopped
- 1 cup fresh coriander leaves
- 1 tablespoon taco seasoning
- 60ml (1/4 cup) fresh lime juice
- 2 teaspoons honey
- 4 flour tortillas (see note)
The instruction how to make Mexican Chicken Salad
- Combine the lettuce, chicken, beans, corn, cucumber, capsicum, avocado, tomato, onion and coriander in a bowl.
- Combine the seasoning, lime juice and honey in a small bowl. Drizzle over the salad and toss gently to combine. Season with salt and pepper.
- Divide salad among serving plates. Serve with tortillas.
Nutritions of Mexican Chicken Salad
fatContent: 420.64 calories
saturatedFatContent: 10 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 2.5 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 51 grams carbohydrates
cholesterolContent: 30 grams protein
Tags : side, lunch, salad, dinner, mexican, lime juice, onion, tomato, tortilla, honey, meat, chicken, avocado, cucumber, corn, beans, capsicum, lettuce, sides, side dish, starter, easy, simple, everyday, quick, fast, low-fat,