Lamb, Edamame And Lentil SaladBy Chrrisy Freer On Oct 16, 2020
Cooking Lamb, edamame and lentil salad step by step details? If you are looking cooking tips for Lamb, edamame and lentil salad you've come to the right place. We have how to make, information, instruction, ingredients and including image, and video detail.
In addition to lamb and creamy ricotta, this hearty salad contains lentils, tomato and edamame each a nutrition powerhouse.
All you have to do is throw all your ingredients of Lamb, Edamame And Lentil Salad
- 110g (1/2 cup) French green lentils, rinsed
- 1/2 small red onion, finely chopped
- 3 vine-ripened tomatoes, deseeded, diced
- 2 teaspoons balsamic vinegar
- 2 teaspoons extra virgin olive oil
- 250g frozen edamame
- 150g sugar snap peas, trimmed, halved
- 1/2 cup fresh continental parsley leaves
- 400g lamb backstrap
- 80g thinly sliced sourdough baguette, toasted
- 85g (1/3 cup) fresh ricotta
The instruction how to make Lamb, Edamame And Lentil Salad
- Cook the lentils in a saucepan of boiling water for 20 minutes or until al dente. Drain.
- Meanwhile, place the onion, tomato, vinegar and oil in a bowl. Add the warm lentils and toss to combine. Set aside for 10 minutes.
- Cook the edamame and sugar snap peas in a saucepan of boiling water until just tender. Drain. Set aside to cool slightly. Remove edamame beans from pod, discarding pod. Add the edamame, sugar snap peas and parsley to the lentil mixture.
- Heat a large non-stick frying pan over high heat and spray with olive oil. Cook the lamb for 3-4 minutes each side for medium or until cooked to your liking. Transfer to a plate. Cover loosely with foil and set aside to rest for 3 minutes.
- Meanwhile, spread baguettes with ricotta. 6 Thinly slice lamb. Divide lentil mixture among plates. Top with the lamb and crostini.
Nutritions of Lamb, Edamame And Lentil Salad
fatContent: 398.413 calories
saturatedFatContent: 13 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 4 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 28 grams carbohydrates
cholesterolContent: 38 grams protein
You may also like :
- Minted Haloumi With Roast Vegetables
- Beef And Vegetable Meatloaf
- Whole Grain Spaghetti With Veal, Speck Ragu And Napoletana Sauce
- Whole Grain Penne Rigate With Italian Sausages, Mushrooms, Pancetta And Olive Sauce
- Bucatini With Cauliflower, Sardines And Anchovies
- Orecchiette With Prawns And Sundried Tomato Pesto
- Spaghetti With Sea Bream And Mediterranean Vegetables
- Apricot Cobbler