Spiced Chickpea And Olive SaladBy Claire Brookman On Oct 17, 2020
Cooking Spiced chickpea and olive salad step by step details? If you are looking cooking tips for Spiced chickpea and olive salad you've come to the right place. We have how to make, information, instruction, ingredients and including image, and video detail.
To prevent the avocado from turning brown in this perfect lunchbox salad, toss gently in a little lemon juice before adding to the recipe.
All you have to do is throw all your ingredients of Spiced Chickpea And Olive Salad
- 400g butternut pumpkin, peeled, cut into 2cm pieces, roasted
- Olive oil cooking spray
- 1 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1/2 brown onion, halved, cut into thin wedges
- 1 garlic cloves, crushed
- 1 teaspoons ground cumin
- 1 teaspoons sweet paprika
- 400g can chickpeas, drained, rinsed
- 1 bunch asparagus, trimmed
- 1/2 cup Sicilian olives
- 80g baby spinach
- 1/4 cup chargrilled red capsicum, sliced
- 1/2 avocado, chopped
- 1 tablespoon white wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- Crusty bread, to serve
The instruction how to make Spiced Chickpea And Olive Salad
- Heat oil in a large, deep frying pan over medium heat. Add onion. Cook for 5 minutes or until softened. Add garlic, cumin and paprika. Cook, stirring, for 1 minute or until fragrant. Add chickpeas and pumpkin. Cook, tossing, for 2 minutes. Set aside.
- Cut asparagus in half lengthways. Slice into 4cm lengths. Place asparagus in a small heatproof bowl. Cover with boiling water. Leave to stand for 2 to 3 minutes or until bright green and tender. Drain. Refresh under cold water. Drain well.
- Place chickpea and pumpkin mixture in a large bowl. Add asparagus, olives, baby spinach, chargrilled capsicum and avocado. Combine vinegar and oil in a small bowl. Drizzle dressing over salad. Toss gently to combine. Serve with crusty bread.
Nutritions of Spiced Chickpea And Olive Salad
fatContent: 660.357 calories
saturatedFatContent: 40.9 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 7.8 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 54 grams carbohydrates
cholesterolContent: 16.2 grams protein