Coconut Prawn And Mango SaladBy Katrina Woodman On Oct 16, 2020
Cooking Coconut prawn and mango salad step by step details? If you are looking cooking tips for Coconut prawn and mango salad you've come to the right place. We have how to make, information, instruction, ingredients and including image, and video detail.
Enjoy the fresh flavours of coconutcrumbed prawns on a vibrant summer salad.
All you have to do is throw all your ingredients of Coconut Prawn And Mango Salad
- 2 eggs, lightly whisked
- 2 teaspoons finely grated fresh ginger
- 45g (1/4 cup) rice flour
- 130g (2 cups) shredded coconut
- 500g peeled green prawns, tails intact
- 1 lime, rind finely grated, juiced
- 3 teaspoons fish sauce
- 2 1/2 teaspoons brown sugar
- 1 long fresh red chilli, thinly sliced
- 75g (1/3 cup) coconut oil
- 130g (2 cups) bean sprouts
- 1 cup firmly packed fresh mint leaves
- 1 cup firmly packed fresh coriander leaves
- 1 large mango, thinly sliced
- 1 large avocado, thinly sliced
The instruction how to make Coconut Prawn And Mango Salad
- Combine the eggs and 1 tsp of the ginger in a shallow bowl. Place the flour and shredded coconut in separate bowls. Holding a prawn by the tail, dip it into the flour and shake off excess. Dip into the egg, then press into the coconut to evenly coat. Transfer to a plate. Repeat with the remaining prawns.
- Combine the lime juice, fish sauce, sugar, chilli and the remaining ginger in a small bowl.
- Heat the oil in a non-stick frying pan over medium heat. Cook prawns, in 2 batches, turning, for 3-4 minutes or until golden and cooked through. Transfer to a plate lined with paper towel. Sprinkle with lime rind. Season.
- Arrange the sprouts, mint, coriander, mango, avocado and prawns on a platter. Drizzle with the dressing and serve immediately.
Nutritions of Coconut Prawn And Mango Salad
fatContent: 720.824 calories
saturatedFatContent: 54 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 38 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 20 grams carbohydrates
cholesterolContent: 35 grams protein
You may also like :
- Beef And Chorizo Tacos
- Stir-fried Lamb, Vegetables & Noodles
- Steamed Scallops With Chinese Pickled Vegetables
- Banana Split Tray Bake
- Elderflower Ice Cream
- Sweet Potato Soup With Asian-style Pesto
- Mushroom And Potato Soup With Croutons And Cucumber Pickle
- Japanese Chicken Noodle Soup With Tofu Croutons