Prawn And Barley SaladBy Not available On Oct 17, 2020
Cooking Prawn and barley salad step by step details? If you are looking cooking tips for Prawn and barley salad you've come to the right place. We have how to make, information, instruction, ingredients and including image, and video detail.
This versatile salad recipe would be suitable as a light meal or a side dish.
All you have to do is throw all your ingredients of Prawn And Barley Salad
- 1 1/2 cups barley, rinsed
- 1/4 cup (60ml) lemon juice
- 1 small garlic clove, crushed
- 1/4 cup (60ml) extra virgin olive oil
- 600g cooked tiger prawns, peeled, tails intact
- 120g pkt baby spinach
- 200g punnet Perino tomatoes, halved
- 2 teaspoons lemon zest, grated
- 1/4 cup parsley leaves
- Lemon wedges, to serve
The instruction how to make Prawn And Barley Salad
- Cook the barley following packet directions. Drain and rinse under cold running water.
- Meanwhile, whisk lemon juice, garlic and oil in a small bowl.
- Place barley, prawns, spinach, tomato and dressing in a large serving bowl and toss to combine. Top with lemon zest and parsley and serve with lemon wedges.
Nutritions of Prawn And Barley Salad