Sichuan Beef Noodle SaladBy Warren Mendes On Oct 15, 2020
Cooking Sichuan beef noodle salad step by step details? If you are looking cooking tips for Sichuan beef noodle salad you've come to the right place. We have how to make, information, instruction, ingredients and including image, and video detail.
Brighten up your week with a spicy and fragrant beef noodle salad.
All you have to do is throw all your ingredients of Sichuan Beef Noodle Salad
- 3/4 teaspoon Sichuan peppercorns (see Notes)
- 2 garlic cloves, chopped
- Zest and juice of 1 lime
- 1/4 cup (60ml) light soy sauce
- 600g beef rump steak, cut into thin strips
- 200g dried vermicelli rice noodles
- 1/4 cup (60ml) peanut oil or sunflower oil
- 1 tablespoon rice wine vinegar
- 1/2 cup (75g) roasted unsalted peanuts, chopped
- 1 small red onion, thinly sliced
- 1 bunch fresh mint
- 1 bunch fresh Thai basil, leaves picked (see Notes)
- 1/2 bunch spring onions, sliced on an angle
- 100g sugar snap peas, sliced
- 1 long red chilli, sliced
- Extra lime wedges, to serve
The instruction how to make Sichuan Beef Noodle Salad
- Using a mortar and pestle, grind Sichuan pepper, garlic and lime zest to a paste. Add 2 tbs soy, then rub over beef. Set aside to marinate for 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile, cook the noodles according to packet instructions, then drain and cool.
- Heat 1 tbs oil in a large frypan over medium-high heat. Add half the beef and cook for 3-4 minutes until browned. Transfer to a plate. Repeat with remaining beef, adding another 1 tbs oil. Rest, loosely covered with foil, for 5 minutes.
- For the dressing, combine the rice wine vinegar, lime juice, beef resting juices and remaining 1 tbs soy and oil.
- Toss noodles, beef, dressing and all remaining ingredients together in a large bowl. Divide among bowls to serve.
Nutritions of Sichuan Beef Noodle Salad
You may also like :
- Open Beef, Spinach & Feta Pies
- Cheats Beef And Mushroom Ragu
- Moroccan Roast Chicken With Apricot And Pistachio Couscous Stuffing
- Marinated Vegetables, Pastrami & Feta Focaccia
- Teriyaki Salmon With Pickled Vegetables
- Roasted Lamb Rack & Spring Vegetables
- Ferrero Rocher Brownies
- Cheats Mini Berry Jelly Trifle Recipe