Smoked Salmon Salad PlatterBy Katrina Woodman On Oct 12, 2020
Cooking Smoked salmon salad platter step by step details? If you are looking cooking tips for Smoked salmon salad platter you've come to the right place. We have how to make, information, instruction, ingredients and including image, and video detail.
Witlof goes well with salmon and its great finger food use it to scoop the salad.
All you have to do is throw all your ingredients of Smoked Salmon Salad Platter
- 1 large witlof, leaves separated
- 40g baby rocket leaves
- 40g bagel chips
- 1 1/2 tbs extra light cream cheese, at room temperature
- 1 small avocado, cut into wedges
- 220g smoked salmon slices
- 1/4 small red onion, thinly sliced
- 1 tbs light sour cream
- 2 tsp white balsamic vinegar
- 2 tsp lemon juice
- 1 tbs baby capers, drained
- Lemon wedges, to serve
- Caviar, to serve, optional
The instruction how to make Smoked Salmon Salad Platter
- Arrange witlof and rocket on a serving platter. Spread the bagel chips with the cream cheese. Top the salad with the bagel chips, avocado, smoked salmon and onion.
- Whisk together sour cream, vinegar and lemon juice in a small bowl. Season. Drizzle salad with the dressing. Sprinkle with capers. Serve with lemon wedges and caviar, if desired.
Nutritions of Smoked Salmon Salad Platter
fatContent: 260.51 calories
saturatedFatContent: 17 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 4 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 8 grams carbohydrates
cholesterolContent: 18 grams protein