Grapefruit And Celery SaladBy Claire Brookman On Oct 14, 2020
Cooking Grapefruit and celery salad step by step details? If you are looking cooking tips for Grapefruit and celery salad you've come to the right place. We have how to make, information, instruction, ingredients and including image, and video detail.
This crunchy, heartfriendly salad will brighten up your dinner table.
All you have to do is throw all your ingredients of Grapefruit And Celery Salad
- 1/2 bunch (5 stalks) celery, trimmed
- 3 ruby red grapefruit
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 1/4 teaspoon caster sugar
- 1/2 green oak leaf lettuce, roughly torn
- 1 large avocado, sliced
- 4 green onions, sliced
The instruction how to make Grapefruit And Celery Salad
- Using a vegetable peeler, peel celery stalks into thin ribbons. Place in a bowl of iced water. Stand for 5 minutes or until crisp. Finely chop any remaining celery.
- Peel each grapefruit and segment. Squeeze membrane over a bowl to catch juice (youll need 2 tablespoons juice). Discard membrane. Add oil and sugar to juice. Season with salt and pepper. Whisk to combine.
- Place lettuce on a platter. Top with celery, avocado, onion and grapefruit. Drizzle with dressing. Serve.
Nutritions of Grapefruit And Celery Salad
fatContent: 240.195 calories
saturatedFatContent: 18.4 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 3.6 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 16.4 grams carbohydrates
cholesterolContent: 2.9 grams protein