Crunchy Asian SaladBy Not available On Oct 13, 2020
Cooking Crunchy Asian salad step by step details? If you are looking cooking tips for Crunchy Asian salad you've come to the right place. We have how to make, information, instruction, ingredients and including image, and video detail.
Whip up this simple, fresh and fun crunchy Asian summerinspired salad to impress.
All you have to do is throw all your ingredients of Crunchy Asian Salad
- 1/2 small Chinese cabbage, (wombok) shredded
- 50g snow-pea sprouts, trimmed, halved
- 1 large carrot, peeled, sliced thinly into batons
- 1 red capsicum, seeded, thinly sliced
- 1 cup coriander leaves
- 1/2 cup fresh mint leaves, torn
- 1/2 cup toasted peanuts, chopped
- 1/4 cup pickled ginger slices
- 100g packet fried crunchy noodles
- Zest and juice of 1 lime
- 1 tablespoon fish sauce
- 1 fresh long red chilli, deseeded, finely chopped
- 2 teaspoons brown sugar
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
The instruction how to make Crunchy Asian Salad
- Place all salad ingredients in a large mixing bowl.
- To make the dressing, in a jug, whisk together all ingredients.
- Pour over salad just before serving and toss well to coat.
Nutritions of Crunchy Asian Salad