Beef Sukiyaki SaladBy Jill Dupleix On Oct 12, 2020
Cooking Beef sukiyaki salad step by step details? If you are looking cooking tips for Beef sukiyaki salad you've come to the right place. We have how to make, information, instruction, ingredients and including image, and video detail.
Jill puts her spin on a classic Japanese dish to create a flavourpacked salad.
All you have to do is throw all your ingredients of Beef Sukiyaki Salad
- 2 tablespoons sunflower or peanut oil, plus extra to brush steak
- 2 onions, thinly sliced into rings
- 6 spring onions, thinly sliced
- 300g piece rib-eye or scotch fillet steak
- 300ml dashi broth (prepared to packet instructions) or Massel chicken style liquid stock, heated (see note)
- 1 tablespoon mirin (Japanese rice wine - see note)
- 1/3 cup (80ml) soy sauce
- 4 dried shiitake mushrooms, soaked in boiling water for 30 minutes, stalks removed, sliced
- 100g silken firm tofu, cut into 1.5cm cubes
- 2 teaspoons caster sugar
- 150g bean thread vermicelli (glass noodles), cooked to packet instructions
- 150g snow peas, sliced lengthways
- 1 tablespoon black sesame seeds (see note)
The instruction how to make Beef Sukiyaki Salad
- Heat the oil in a frypan over medium-low heat and cook sliced onions and half the spring onion for 15 minutes or until soft, stirring occasionally. Set aside.
- Season steak and brush with olive oil. Heat a frypan over high heat until hot and sear the steak for 60 seconds on both sides until browned. Remove from heat and rest for 10 minutes in a warm place.
- Meanwhile, bring dashi or stock to a simmer in a large pan over medium-low heat. Stir in mirin and soy, followed by the onion mixture, tofu and sugar. Heat through for 2-3 minutes.
- Divide noodles among 4 bowls and top with broth. Thinly slice steak and scatter over noodles, then serve topped with snow peas, sesame seeds and remaining spring onion.
Nutritions of Beef Sukiyaki Salad
Tags : quick, pan fry, tofu, mushroom, kid friendly, family friendly, dinner, lunch, main, salad, steak, beef, japanese, asian, asian recipe, salad recipe, beef salad, japanese recipe, japanese beef, scotch fillet recipe,
You may also like :
- Minted Haloumi With Roast Vegetables
- Beef And Vegetable Meatloaf
- Whole Grain Spaghetti With Veal, Speck Ragu And Napoletana Sauce
- Whole Grain Penne Rigate With Italian Sausages, Mushrooms, Pancetta And Olive Sauce
- Bucatini With Cauliflower, Sardines And Anchovies
- Orecchiette With Prawns And Sundried Tomato Pesto
- Spaghetti With Sea Bream And Mediterranean Vegetables
- Apricot Cobbler