Rocket & Gorgonzola SaladBy Liz Macri On Oct 13, 2020
Cooking Rocket & gorgonzola salad step by step details? If you are looking cooking tips for Rocket & gorgonzola salad you've come to the right place. We have how to make, information, instruction, ingredients and including image, and video detail.
This salad has fabulous bite, crunch and a hint of sweetness from honey.
All you have to do is throw all your ingredients of Rocket & Gorgonzola Salad
- 1 red oak leaf lettuce, leaves torn
- 2 bunches rocket, trimmed
- 150g gorgonzola, crumbled
- 90g (2/3 cup) walnut pieces, toasted, coarsely chopped
- 1 red onion, halved, cut into thin wedges
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 11/2 tablespoons white balsamic vinegar
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon honey
The instruction how to make Rocket & Gorgonzola Salad
- Toss lettuce, rocket, gorgonzola, walnuts and onion in a bowl.
- Whisk oil, vinegar, lemon juice and honey in a bowl. Drizzle over the salad.
Nutritions of Rocket & Gorgonzola Salad
fatContent: 109.94 calories
saturatedFatContent: 8 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 2 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 5 grams carbohydrates
cholesterolContent: 5 grams protein
You may also like :
- Minted Haloumi With Roast Vegetables
- Beef And Vegetable Meatloaf
- Whole Grain Spaghetti With Veal, Speck Ragu And Napoletana Sauce
- Whole Grain Penne Rigate With Italian Sausages, Mushrooms, Pancetta And Olive Sauce
- Bucatini With Cauliflower, Sardines And Anchovies
- Orecchiette With Prawns And Sundried Tomato Pesto
- Spaghetti With Sea Bream And Mediterranean Vegetables
- Apricot Cobbler