Creamy Potato SaladBy Not available On Oct 11, 2020
Cooking Creamy potato salad step by step details? If you are looking cooking tips for Creamy potato salad you've come to the right place. We have how to make, information, instruction, ingredients and including image, and video detail.
A tasty warm potato salad with mayo, chives, Dijon mustard and sour cream.
All you have to do is throw all your ingredients of Creamy Potato Salad
- 1kg red potatoes
- 3/4 cup sour cream
- 1/4 cup sweet chilli sauce
- 2 teaspoons dijon mustard
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 bunch chives, chopped, plus extra to serve
- 1 onion, finely chopped
- 2 eggs, hard-boiled, chopped
The instruction how to make Creamy Potato Salad
- Peel and chop potatoes into similar sized pieces. Steam over a double boiler or steamer basket for 10-15 mins until tender. Remove, cut into 2cm pieces
- Combine remaining ingredients in a large bowl and stir through warm potatoes. Season with sea salt and pepper. Sprinkle with extra chives to serve.
Nutritions of Creamy Potato Salad