Pork Schnitzel With Apple SaladBy Valli Little On Oct 09, 2020
Cooking Pork schnitzel with apple salad step by step details? If you are looking cooking tips for Pork schnitzel with apple salad you've come to the right place. We have how to make, information, instruction, ingredients and including image, and video detail.
Winter holidays are filled with heartwarming favourites, like this hearty and flavoursome pork schnitzel dish.
All you have to do is throw all your ingredients of Pork Schnitzel With Apple Salad
- 6 x 100g pork schnitzels
- 1 cup (250ml) buttermilk
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 1 sage sprig, finely chopped
- 1 teaspoon smooth German mustard (see note) or Dijon mustard
- 1 cup (150g) plain flour, seasoned
- 3 eggs, lightly beaten
- 3 cups panko breadcrumbs (see note)
- Olive oil, to fry
- 1/2 cup (125ml) extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice, plus wedges to serve
- 2 handfuls winter salad leaves
- 1/3 cup (40g) toasted walnuts, chopped
- Seeds from 1 pomegranate (optional)
- 2 red apples, cored, sliced into wedges
The instruction how to make Pork Schnitzel With Apple Salad
- Place pork on a chopping board and flatten with a meat mallet. Combine buttermilk, garlic, sage and mustard in a shallow dish and add meat. Cover and marinate in fridge for 4 hours.
- Remove meat from marinade, allowing excess to drip off. Coat lightly in flour, then dip into egg and breadcrumbs. Cover and chill until ready to cook.
- For the apple salad, combine oil and lemon juice in a bowl and season well. Add the remaining salad ingredients and toss to combine. Set aside.
- Heat 1cm oil in a heavy-based frypan over medium heat and, in batches, cook schnitzels for 3 minutes each side or until golden and cooked through. Drain on paper towel, then serve with lemon wedges and apple salad.
Nutritions of Pork Schnitzel With Apple Salad
fatContent: 859.683 calories
saturatedFatContent: 49 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 8 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 65 grams carbohydrates
fibreContent: 8 grams sugar
cholesterolContent: 37 grams protein
You may also like :
- Minted Haloumi With Roast Vegetables
- Beef And Vegetable Meatloaf
- Whole Grain Spaghetti With Veal, Speck Ragu And Napoletana Sauce
- Whole Grain Penne Rigate With Italian Sausages, Mushrooms, Pancetta And Olive Sauce
- Bucatini With Cauliflower, Sardines And Anchovies
- Orecchiette With Prawns And Sundried Tomato Pesto
- Spaghetti With Sea Bream And Mediterranean Vegetables
- Apricot Cobbler